Monday, August 28, 2017

RCT 1 : Leafy Lake

Leafy Lake

The next scenario is Leafy Lake. Noob-Me always saw it as a supersized Forest Frontiers with a lake. It’s flat, large, not all that many trees and you can loan €50.000!

In my opinion, this should have been the second level; it’s goal is lower than dynamite dunes, it’s land flatter and the park bigger. Alas, it’s not. This was the second scenario I ever completed when I was young. I liked that there are some rides available here that aren’t in forest frontiers, such as the Top spin, launched freefall and souvenir stall. The rides I “discovered” here will always have a special place in my mind.

It’s objective is also oddly low, 500 guests in 3 years as compared to the first scenario’s 250 in 1. Of course I grossly overshot this goal already in the first year and got three times more guests than required by the end of the third year, what would you expect when you are no longer 7 years old.



Objective : 500 guests in 3 years
Difficulty : Very Easy
Final guests: 1605 guests (New record, 20 more than in Dynamite dunes)
Park value: €32.000
Company value: €80.000

No comments:

Post a Comment