Thursday, August 24, 2017

RCT 1 : Forest Frontier


Forest Frontiers

The first level of RollerCoaster Tycoon 1. I remember this being my favorite level when I was young, because it’s very flat and very treeless. It fulfills its function as a good introductory level to learn about RCT1.

I discovered roller coaster tycoon at school where one of the computers had a few games, one of which was RCT1. After playing it a couple of times during some indoor breaks, I “persuaded” my parents to buy it, persuasion at that age being keep bothering them until they got it.

As this is the first and probably the easiest level, as well as the quickest, this was the first level I ever completed. Unlocking Bumbly Beach, which was a magical moment. At first I thought I kept the researched rides in the new level, as the information kiosk, fenris wheel and observation tower were immediately available in the new level. Ofcourse, it quickly saw that was not the case.

Forest Frontiers was also the level I replayed the most and got some of most fond memories off from this entire franchise. Despite the very low guest requirement, I still succeeded in not getting there a few times.

I decided to play this again for nostalgic value, getting almost three times more guests then required and a company value of 18.000.



Objective: 250 guests in 1 year.

Difficulty : Very Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment